PRODUCT MANAGER SPANISH MARKET. International eCommerce
ofertaThe Product Manager Spanish Market is responsible for developing the portfolio of partnership hotels in key Spain destinations and the turnover generated by the private sales.
- Portfolio elaboration: identify the eligible hotels cold-calling and convince the partners to participate in private sales
- Account management: commercial follow-up on the providers
- Negotiation: negotiate conditions of private sales including rates, inventory, etc.
- Sales organization: KPIs analysis. Plan, implement and optimize the private sales
- Benchmark: analyse the competitive practices to help the decision-making process in accordance with the company positioning
- Competitive intelligence: reveal new consumption trends, new hotels and new popular destinations
* Graduated from a Business and/or Hospitality school or equivalent
* To be a natural born business developer with a robust knowledge of sales techniques (prospection, negotiations, deals closing)
* Delivery/results focus with strong attention to details
* To be rigorous, autonomous, highly organized with good analytical skills
* To be a great team player
* To be native Spanish and to speak English fluently and, ideally, to be proficient in French
* Knowledge of e-commerce, and especially eTravel, is a big plus
. . . . Salario a negociar Michael Page
Barcelona Barcelona, Hace 4 horas y 23 minutos.
Válido hasta 09/01/2016