Project Engineering Manager. About MAXAM
At MAXAM we work to offer our clients throughout the world a wide range of products and full technical support to respond to their most specific needs.
Since our founding in 1872 by Alfred Nobel, MAXAM has grown by leaps and bounds. We are now a global leading company in civil explosives, defense, nitro chemical and hunting cartridges, with 6.500 employees worldwide, in 45 countries. A lot has changed since Alfred Nobel started the business but some things haven´t changed: our dedication to our people to achieve excellence in what we do.
Based in MAXAM's Technology Center in Páramo de Masa (Burgos), this person will manage the design and construction of chemical engineering projects in different locations worldwide. Among his/her main responsibilities:
· Develop and continuously improve the processes applicable to Desing Engineering and Construction of Chemical projects, including the MAXAM Engineering Standards (MES) according Technology Policy.
· Planning, develop and execute the training program in order to implement Policy, procedures and standards including the tools and Systems required.
· Prepare, implement and periodically review the project tracking and progress/incident reporting for all Maxam Design Engineering & Construction chemical projects.
· Maintain and implement MaxamPro, MaxamTecNet and any other implemented information system.
· Establish procedures and control the technical procurement activities (vendor selection and evaluation, bidding process and negotiation, contract and procurement standard conditions, budget deviation management, warranties, quality control, reception control, post-sale service, invoice control, etc.
· Chemical Engineering Degree;
· More than 15 years of experience in design engineering and Construction in chemical industry, desirable experience in explosive manufacturing;
· More than 10 years of experience as Project Managers in an International environment English and Spanish speaking;
· Knowledge on quality Systems and design engineering/Construction standards;
· Team leader/builder and good trainer and planner.
· Understanding our business from a global perspective (Global Leadership)
· Become leaders in the market (Market Leadership)
· Contributing to our environment through innovation (Shaping the Environment)
· Excellent people leadership, in the way every leader should impact others, by influencing in a positive manner and leading successfully teams (Leading Self and others).
. . . .
Burgos Burgos, Hace 2 días y 15 horas.
Válido hasta 22/01/2018