Web Helpdesk Administrator. - Place in the organization:
Reporting to the Web Helpdesk Team Leader, Web Competence Group.
- Mission: In this position you are a member of the support team within the Web Competence Group. The Web Competence Group provides support and advice to internal customers in regards to digital communication topics, especially Adobe products-based websites. Support is given via a central helpdesk solution covering the entire world. Approximately 600 to 700 tickets are received every month in a wide scope od difficulty, from simple pictures upload to new websites creation.
- Job description: The main responsibility of the new web helpdesk administrator will be to:
• Support the owners of Atlas Copco Group websites (Customer Centres, Divisions, Group, other brands etc.) maintained in the Adobe Content Management System in all their requests, within agreed SLA and quality level
• Support members of the Web Competence Group in the daily operational activities
• Ensure requests are always handled with respect to customer needs
• Safeguard the daily operations in process-related applications (SDL Translation Management System, ticketing system Jira, e-mail newsletter - Apsis, on-line PDF - UniFlip etc.)
• Anticipate and prevent issues, taking measures to avoid repeating errors
• Test new functionality releases and perform bug-testing
• Support setting up new websites
• Drive small projects and improvement initiatives within the team
. . . .
Burgos Burgos, Hace 4 horas y 50 minutos.
Válido hasta 26/10/2017