FINANCE MANAGER. Top multinational company operating
in the machinery sector:
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Support the Business and provide leadership to the finance function for the Business Unit.
- Maintain internal controls to safeguard assets and ensure the accuracy and reliability of results.
- Report actual results and forecasts, analyze variations and implement countermeasures when necessary.
- Support the budgeting and business planning process.
- Provide leadership for the business analysis function.
- Mergers and acquisitions analysis.
- Provide decision making and business support to the Regional Finance Manager and act as his/her business partner, providing ideas and suggestions to achieve the business goals.
- Provide leadership in improving financial results: Revenue, Operating Profit & Working Capital.
- Provide accurate information such that the Profit Plan (Budget) can be adjusted on a monthly basis to reflect changing business conditions (revenue and margin) and identify variations in planned operating expenses.
- Coordinate with other Department heads in meeting organizational goals and objectives.
- Implement and continuously improve internal controls to ensure accurate reporting and proper safeguarding of company assets.
- Support compliance team through on-site internal audit of another operating entity in the group.
- Work with local advisor to ensure preparation of local statutory financial reports and comply with local tax regulations within the required time frames set by government.
- Supervising accounting functions, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Establishes the accounting principles and ensures accounting complies with legislation.
- Timely reporting of quarterly and year-end IFRS required schedules.
- Regular and ad-hoc information requests pertaining to financial subjects as banking, warranty, inventory, reserves, sales- and margin reports, etc.
This description is a guideline of the main responsibilities of the position.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, or similar.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Finance experience. Experience of at least 5 years as Finance Business Partner, Business Controller, FP&A Manager, Head of Controlling, etc) in a Top multinational company, is a must.
- Previous experience in the industrial sector is highly desirable.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills, is a must.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). ERP knowledge desirable.
- The individual will be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible and bright.
. . . . Salario a negociar Michael Page
Burgos Burgos, Hace 7 horas y 50 minutos.
Válido hasta 28/10/2015