Enfermeras/os para Hospital en IRLANDA. The staff
nurse will be accountable to the Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) in the area in which he/she is working at any specific time and in the absence of the CNM to the delegated nurse in charge. The staff nurse will be expected to take responsibility for a caseload of patients/residents. The staff nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care within the relevant model of nursing. In addition the staff nurse is expected to practice within Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) Code of Professional Conduct guidelines and within hospital policy.
- To provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care, with strict observance of hospital policies and procedures.
- To develop clinical expertise, leadership and teaching skills through evidence based nursing practice.
- To share responsibility with the nursing team for the management of nursing care and the patients’/residents environment under the direction of the CNM2 and /or CNM1, or delegated nurse in-charge.
- To maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility
To provide and maintain effective, individualised nursing care by:
- Assessing (with the patient where possible) physical, psychological and social problems and the need for nursing intervention according to Dublin Mid Leinster and HIQA guidelines.
- Preparing and updating the nursing care plan within a nursing framework to include treatment prescribed by medical and interdisciplinary staff.
- Liasing with the medical staff in their treatment of patients/residents through the co-ordination of care and treatments provided by other disciplines and integrating these into the care plans.
- Acting as a team leader in delivering skilled nursing care and treatments for a caseload of patients/residents.
- Planning the involvement of patients’/residents’ relatives in preparation for discharge.. . . . Salario a negociar EPSN Workforce Spain S.L.
Córdoba , Hace 58 minutos.
Válido hasta 27/04/2017