Para Holanda Quality Inspector Rectification. The
The Quality Inspector Rectification will verify that safety critical repairs are executed to meet the most important industry of Motor standards and specifications. He/she is responsible for the inspection of repairs on vehicles and subassemblies the coordination of activities resulting from non-conforming repairs, including rework activities and reporting to the quality organization. The Quality Inspector will work closely with Quality Technicians to provide reports, charts, and graphs to monitor and improve product quality.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. He/she must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with line supervisors, operators, and manufacturing engineering. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
• Inspection/verification of safety critical repairs om vehicles
• Manage nonconforming repairs and parts through the defined process
• Provide 1st level of root cause analysis
• Provide data input and output reports to assist in quality improvement activities
• Provide mechanical measurement support to identify or solve potential material issues on request. . . . Salario a negociar EPSN Workforce Spain S.L.
Córdoba , Hace 3 horas y 44 minutos.
Válido hasta 23/07/2017