Java Full Stack Engineer, Granada. Java Full Stack
Candidates will be evaluated according to their matching with below profile:
* 3+ years of proven experience with Java.
* Functionally independent in English (B2 or higher)
* Java SE and Java EE APIs: JPA, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
* Spring Framework: Core, Data, Security and MVC.
* DBMS. Preferably Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database.
* Elastic Tools: Elastich Search, Kibana, Logstash
* Web Services RESTful y SOAP.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related studies.
* Deeply knowledge in: OO Design, Software Patterns, Clean Code and Clean Architecture.
* Agile Development
* Change Management Process and Tools.
* Tasks automation and Dependency Management: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
* Quality Assurance: Unit Test, Integration Test, Load Test, UI Test, BDD, CI
* Test Automation: Groovy + Selenium
* Personal Skills: Committed Professional, Synthesis and Communication, Ability to work well in teams as well as autonomously, Professional initiative.
The java engineer develops and maintains the infrastructure, domain and application layers for company solutions that service to the user interface for web and mobile channels; both for customer tools and internal management applications: CRM, Product Life Cycle Management.
The successful candidate will join an international and multidisciplinary team in which he or she will collaborate in technical tasks such as development estimation, task definitions and design and maintenance of the platform; and also in team development tasks such as staff selection, internal training and team empowerment.
We are looking for professionals ready to grow with the company and to assume new responsibilities in the near future as senior members or tech leaders.
. . . . Salario a negociar Best Secret
Granada Granada, Hace 10 horas y 16 minutos.
Válido hasta 25/01/2018