Senior Java Backend Developer, Granada. Senior Java
Backend Developeren Granada
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of front- and back-end experience that will ideally include:
* 5+ years of professional experience
* Good knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration
* Professional experience with Java
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
* Strong knowledge and experience with various DBMS
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Comfortable with collective code ownership and pair programming
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
* Proven work experience in an agile environment (XP or Scrum)
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related studies.
* Functionally independent in English (B2 or higher)
* Team player
* Good communicator
* Be highly collaborative
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer and proactive thinker able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment responsible for building innovative Web and Mobile applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, product quality and the best user experience is essential.
As an experienced Software Engineer you will have 5+ years experience in building high-quality software. You must be flexible and creative enough to grasp and implement new ideas quickly, work across different development platforms and frameworks whilst respecting the commercial and practical realities of the business. We are looking for professionals ready to grow with the company and to assume new responsibilities in the near future as senior members, tech leaders or project managers.
The successful individual will join an international, multidisciplinary, and self-organising team which works completely agile.
* Immediate Recruitment
* Yearly performance and salary review.
* Flexible working schedule.
* Training in English and Technology tools related to the role.
* We combine the excitement of a growth-driven startup-environment, with the stability of a profitable and mature company.
* Work with the latest technologies, brand-new equipment and tools.
* Exciting projects with immediate impact and feedback from the business.
* You will work in one of the most beautiful cities in Spain in comfortable open space offices.
Java, Java EE, OO Design, Software Patterns, DBMS, Git, Scrum, Spring, MVC, RESTful, JSON, SOAP, TDD, HTML5, CI, Jenkins
. . . . Salario a negociar Best Secret
Granada Granada, Hace 8 minutos.
Válido hasta 14/02/2017