Para Holanda Supervisor Automotive Technician. ________________________________________
The Supervisor Automotive Technician will report to the General Assembly Manager, and will be responsible for rectifying all cars within the agreed times and driving continuous improvement throughout the rectification process. The Supervisor Automotive Technician provides hands-on support, leadership, and direction to the technician teams.
• Drive the rectification teams (all car mechanics) to achieve established targets for daily productivity rate and on-time delivery.
• Maintain high product quality and manufacturing yield while ensuring optimal use of resources and adherences to best safety practices.
• Hire, coach, lead and develop approximately 20-40 rectification techs and 1-3 direct reports (rectification Leads).
• Make sure all techs are trained to the appropriate level in corporation with the European training centre.
• Monitor all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to assess safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost metrics. Drive focused continuous improvement in all key performance areas.
• Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
• Assess and analyze current practices and procedures to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
• Partner and coordinate with Engineering, Product Excellence, Materials, Maintenance, Delivery, Service, and other resources to resolve issues and concerns and drive continuous improvements.
• Enforce proper material management procedures.
• Lead by example of positive reinforcement and make Tesla a World Class Manufacturing Automotive company.. . . . Salario a negociar EPSN Workforce Spain S.L.
Huelva , Hace 15 horas y 46 minutos.
Válido hasta 28/05/2018