Breakfast Supervisor Para Reino Unido. Breakfast
Manager/ Restaurant Manager
Chefs, Reception, Office staff, Restaurant Manager
To supervise the Conservatory Restaurant Bereakfast Service and assist the Breakfast Manager and deputise for the Breakfast Manager in her absence, responsible for the smooth running of the area laid down in the Standard of Performance Manual. To ensure the guests are served to the highest possible standard. Ensuring a consistent standard of service is achieved throughout.
• Assist and deputise for the Breakfast Manager in in role and responsibilities.
• Assist in staff training and delgation of duties
• Oversee and assist in the Preperation of the Restaurant for the service food and beverage, with particular responsiblities for the Breakfast Buffet offering
• Assist to ensure correct supplies in stock for Restaurant requirements
• Assist in stock rotation and replenishment
• General hygiene and cleanliness
• Service of Food & Beverage in accordance with the required standard (table service)
• Clearing used crockery, cutlery, glasses etc, as required during service
• Ensuring an optimum guest satisfaction level is achieved
• Maintain a tidy working environment at all times
• To have an excellent understanding of all product knowledge from the menus.
• To ensure your team are provided with the product knowledge, food, beverages and wines prior to service.
• To comply at all times with the required standard operating procedures
• To address customer complaints promptly and proffessionaly, demonstrating genuine customer care.
• To comply with all legal requirments in respect of health, safety and welfare of staff and customers
• All staff of the company are required to make themselves available for training and communication meetings, for which advance notice will normally be given
• All staff must attend fire training as required by law, and to be familiar with the departmental responsibilities
• Duties include ensuring all staff are trained to the highest standard possible in all operations of the Restaurant Food & Beverage Services.
• To provide exceptional customer service to meet business requirements.
• To undertake any other duties requested by management•. . . .
Huelva Huelva, Hace 2 horas y 38 minutos.
Válido hasta 21/11/2017