Media Officer. PURPOSE:
Media Officers play the key role in implementation of the EIB's Communication Strategy. They carry out corporate communications activities aimed at external audiences, strengthening EIB presence and ensuring that the horizontal themes, priorities and other initiatives of the EIB Group are coherently reflected in the international and national media.
Spain is a key market for EIB operations. The Media Officer based in Madrid will be a member of the EIB Media Relations team. He or she will work as a member of the team, with regular travel to EIB Headquarters in Luxembourg. The Media Officer will be, among other things, responsible for the EIB's media relations in Spain, Portugal, and Latin America. He or she may be called upon to cover additional areas as necessary and appropriate. He or she will work closely with colleagues within the media relations division, other divisions in the Communication department, and across the Bank. He or she will use all appropriate channels to manage the EIB's public profile, including social networks.
Media Officers report to the Head of the Media Communication Division.
Internal contacts: members of the Management Committee and their advisors; staff from Operations and Projects and all other directorates involved in relevant projects or issues.
External contacts: senior specialist reporters, editors, publishers, opinion formers across media outlets across Europe and globally.
- Engage in media and communication activities for the EIB (including social media).
- Contribute to the Communication strategy of the Bank.
- Develop and implement a plan leading to increased visibility for the EIB Group and its priorities in Spain, Portugal, Latin America, and other areas as specified by the Head of Media Relations. Develop a plan to make best use of Spanish language content to increase impact in the Spanish speaking world.
- Respond to inquiries on EIB activities and ensure the quality of information in content and style, orally and in writing.
- Work closely and cooperatively with the Head of Media, the Director of Communications, and other colleagues in the Communications Department, exploring ways of collaborating on a horizontal, holistic approach to profiling the EIB Group, through synergies between country-specific and thematic media outreach; Implement and organise media initiatives/events (e.g. interviews, press conferences, media briefings etc.).
- Originate, prepare and write press releases, news stories and reports on EIB activities.
- Prepare briefing material and speeches for media events and other communication activities of the members of the management committee.
- Prepare "lines to take" and "Q&As" on critical issues.. . . . Salario a negociar European Investment Bank
Madrid , Hace 6 horas y 9 minutos.
Válido hasta 01/08/2016