Client Onboarding assistant - Graduates Wanted. Ebury
is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest growing international fintech companies in Europe.
Headquartered in London and with offices across Europe, we focus on empowering small and medium-sized businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trading, support their growth with import lending products, and offer currency and sophisticated risk products to facilitate payment and collection facilities.
As a company we are too young for bureaucracy and don't even understand complex management hierarchies. Instead we simply believe in getting things done. And with an average age of only 26 across our 380+ employees, we all share one common trait: ambition.
Working as part of the Malaga-based Client Onboarding team you will be responsible for account opening for new corporate and private clients brought on by our sales teams across Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new or recent graduate to join a rapidly growing, international FinTech company, and gain experience in multiple areas of financial services and international payments, in a role that offers personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Applying relevant country-specific legislation to new clients
- Undertaking individual identity verification checks
- Unwrapping beneficial ownership structures
- Reviewing hits on sanctions data and ruling out or escalating as appropriate
- Checking and documenting 'know your customer' information
- Conducting monitoring on existing clients and updating data accordingly
- Supporting sales colleagues in other offices with questions about the client onboarding process
No experience is necessary and training in all areas of the role will be provided giving the successful candidate the opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of skills.
The role is fast-paced and demanding. Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. Day-to-day work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills as they will need to communicate with colleagues based in European offices.
Full training will be provided, however existing knowledge in law, sanctions and/or compliance is an advantage.
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Concise and timely research skills with an ability to find solutions independently
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills - ideally C1 level or above
-We believe in developing staff to their full potential. All staff are given the opportunity to participate in regular training sessions and, in some cases, external training courses across a range of topics and fields.
-We work hard but we play hard too! We hold team building events on a monthly basis - these range from hiking, bowling, paintballing and other physical activities through to games nights in the office.
. . . .
Málaga Málaga, Hace 3 días y 12 horas.
Válido hasta 13/03/2018