Para Holanda Supervisor Automotive Technician. ________________________________________
The Supervisor Automotive Technician will report to the General Assembly Manager, and will be responsible for rectifying all cars within the agreed times and driving continuous improvement throughout the rectification process. The Supervisor Automotive Technician provides hands-on support, leadership, and direction to the technician teams.
• Drive the rectification teams (all car mechanics) to achieve established targets for daily productivity rate and on-time delivery.
• Maintain high product quality and manufacturing yield while ensuring optimal use of resources and adherences to best safety practices.
• Hire, coach, lead and develop approximately 20-40 rectification techs and 1-3 direct reports (rectification Leads).
• Make sure all techs are trained to the appropriate level in corporation with the European training centre.
• Monitor all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to assess safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost metrics. Drive focused continuous improvement in all key performance areas.
• Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
• Assess and analyze current practices and procedures to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
• Partner and coordinate with Engineering, Product Excellence, Materials, Maintenance, Delivery, Service, and other resources to resolve issues and concerns and drive continuous improvements.
• Enforce proper material management procedures.
• Lead by example of positive reinforcement and make Tesla a World Class Manufacturing Automotive company.
• Prior management experience of similarly size team.
• Hands-on experience with electro-mechanical assembly.
• The ideal candidate is technical, analytical, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to pro-actively communicate with all employees and works well in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment.
• Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules
• Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
• Committed to continuous improvement.
• Well organized.
• Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines with strong follow through.
• Good understanding of mechanical and standardized processes.
• Ability to use problem solving methods and techniques to successfully and efficiently resolve problems.
• Ability to foster a close working relationship with team members and management.
• Car maintenance related education on MBO level, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
• 3-5 years related experience, 1-2 years supervisory/management experience
• High-level leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Must be fluent in English. . . . Salario a negociar EPSN Workforce Spain S.L.
Segovia Segovia, Hace 21 horas.
Válido hasta 29/08/2017