Sales Manager. Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager,
the main responsibilities are:
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet vessel requirements and quality goals.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of service processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the client vessel.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the company
- Communicate regularly with other managers, the director, vice president, president, and other designated contacts within the organisation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Mutinational Company
We are looking for a candidate with at least three years of experiencia in sales in Technology&Telecomunications sector and a very high english.
Also, it would be valued these issues:
-Leadership, been able to transmit the passion of the business to the team. Take the decisions needed to make the department successful.
-Customer orientated. Been able to build relationship, and confidence with the customer.
-Global vision of the business and group strategy.
-Person with commitment to achieve targets
-"Hands on" person, getting involved on daily business.
-Ambition to grow professionally, on a healthy way.
-Ready to travel where is needed.. . . . Salario a negociar Michael Page
Cádiz , Hace 72 días y 15 horas.
Válido hasta 25/09/2016