IT Account Executive - Dutch. We are searching for
an Dutch-speaking candidate to work in a company in the IT sector created by tecnlogoly sales and marketing professionals. They exist to help technology vendors grow their sales revenues globally by delivering world-class marketing, sales and channel programs.
The cornerstones of the company are integrity and quality, which they deliverately built into the company from the ground up, because they wanted to build an agency you can trust, because that´s the kind of agency they wanted when they were in your position.
As an Account Executive you will:
·Represent the best IT companies in the world:
-Dell, HP, IBM, Symantec, Oracle, Xerox, Good technology, SAP, etc
-Act as their commercial arm to help them sell better, faster, and more efficiently.
· Prospect all sizes of companies, for business leads related to initiatives, interests, or needs of those vendors technologies.
- Contact specially selected databases to prospect and progress business opportunities for those top IT vendors within a 100% B2B environment.
- Optimise the use of telephone, email, web presentations and other marketing means to identify, qualify and progress those business opportunities, working as a team with the Vendor- s field sales force and marketing teams.
Is it Difficult? Is it Easy?
- Guess what? All companies are looking to improve/boost their technology
- We get hundreds of new leads every single day in each of our worldwide offices!
- Our Account executives smash the targets daily, producing 157% of the targets daily
- You will have about 15-20 valid conversations per day, make 80-100 calls, get 1 to 3 leads and tens of smiles along the way (no kidding).
· Reporting those business opportunities to the client on different formats:
- Writing up a comprehensive description of the situation including need/interests, authority, budget procedures, timelines and other criteria that you will be thoroughly trained on (what we call writing a lead) , including SPIN methodologies among others.
- Through a - warm- hand over to the field sales rep, over a discussion to pass further insights about the business opportunity.
· Working as a team!
Attending and participating in various team meetings per week. Weekly reporting meetings, General company meetings, coaching-training meetings, etc- you will be required to act as a true engine of drive, bringing your analysis, results, comments, proposals and personal views for the overall continuous improvement of the team results.
As an EIMS account Executive you- ll have access to many real/tangible career opportunities, both national and international. Some of them are:
· Team Manager: leading a team of up to 15 account executives to deliver the best results, within the US market or in Europe (UK or Spain) or Asia Pacific (from our New Zealand office)
· Project manager: leading the set up, implementation and reporting of the main projects, continuously working with our clients- marketing teams.
· Sales-Business Development: Helping EIMS to win and retain more and new clients, expanding our organisation services across the world. This position might be based in any of the 4 continents (Singapur, US, UK, Spain, New Zealand)
And many others- .
You will be office based in our sunny Barcelona office, although if you- re truly extraordinary, you might have chances to work and play in our international locations in the UK< Auckland and Miami
As Account executive you will have a salary of 23K/year. Extraordinary individuals that apply and promote to higher positions such as Inside sales representative, might substantially improve salary, (i.e. an inside sales rep achieving 100% of the quota might reach 40K / year or more)
Working hours are business hours, mostly from 9-5 from Monday to Friday.
Dress code is business, with suit and tie for men, and business dress for women.. . . . Salario a negociar Adecco
Barcelona Barcelona, Hace 88 días y 19 horas.
Válido hasta 29/07/2016