HR Manager. Progress your career as an HR Manager
within an international recognized Real State that offers excellent progression opportunities.
Detalles del cliente
Multinational company in the Real State sector
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the group's CFO, the HR Manager will be responsible for:
* Negotiation and dialogue with employee representatives (Works councils and trade union)
* Developing a strategy for action on Labour Relations
* Legal labour Advice.
* Internal communication, cultural changes, implementation of new procedures, HR policy development, ...
* Management of the remuneration policies for different sites and countries. Compensation and benefits policy.
* International recruitment policy.
* Training program coordination.
Perfil del candidato
* Available to move travel to other countries 50% of the time.
* Experience as an HR management role minimum 10 years at an industrial environment.
* High level of diplomacy, integrity and professionalism.
* Excellent communications skills.
Oferta de empleo
My client is willing to offer up to €60,000 for the successful HR Manager (M/F).. . . . Salario a negociar Michael Page
Valencia Valencia, Hace 9 horas y 38 minutos.
Válido hasta 28/02/2016