Tenants Coordinator. Following-up Tenants' operations
in the assigned Center providing them with the necessary support, analyzing and monitoring their performance, always according to the indications of the Centre Manager and the corporative requirements and procedures, with the purpose of guaranteeing the respect to the defined procedures, paying special attention to the management of the outlet concept.
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Following-up Tenants' operations in the assigned Center providing them with the necessary support, analyzing and monitoring their performance, always according to the indications of the Centre Manager and the corporative requirements and procedures, with the purpose of guaranteeing the respect to the defined procedures, paying special attention to the management of the outlet concept.
* Analyzing and following-up overall operations of the commercial establishments (promotions, standards, merchandising, personnel, stocks, internal regulations, center marketing implementation etc.,).
*Supervising and following-up the practices of the commercial establishments, with the support of the tool established by NEINVER, in order to guarantee the fulfillment of methodologies and requirements, contributing therefore to the continuous improvement and homogenization.
* Forecast of the needs in the Stores under his/her responsibility, monitoring and following-up these activities, in order to ensure a proper coverage of the short term in terms of quantity and quality and increase, thus, final customers' satisfaction.
* Coordinating, supervising and following-up the activity of the commercial establishments, analyzing the degree of fulfillment of the KPI's (attendance, average income, image, personnel endowment, etc.) and proposing, if necessary, corrective or improvement actions stimulating the fulfillment of those requirements.
* Executing different activities and programs (trainings, workshops, etc.), in order to guarantee the satisfaction of needs and formative lacks of the customers, assuring their professional growth aligned with the objectives of the commercial activity.
* Preparation of statistics and quality reports of commercial activity, setting up an informative basis for the decision making process.
* Permanent control of the implementation of the outlet concept in the stores (price controls, brands overview in the store as also in the full price channel) in order to assess any possible deviation and setting accordingly a corrective action plan.
* Upon Centre Manager's request, active participation into marketing activities on site, guaranteeing its successful deployment.
Perfil del candidato
- Residence in Bizkaia.
- University studies in Business Administration or Marketing.,
- Desired Master or studies in Marketing & Communication, fashion companies management, fashion designing, retail, visual merchandising, store management, shopping centers.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position, working in Retail, Leisure, Restaurants or Shopping Centers companies. Desired experience in Retail working in the store as preferably Store Manager, Store Assistant or Visual Merchandiser. Desired experience in Shopping Centers.
- Knowledge on social media and fashion blogs.
- Very good knowledge on store KPI's.
- Very strong analytical, customer service and communication skills.
- He/she is a team worker, positive and empathic person.
- He/she is a fashion lover.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and web tools.
- Fluent English.
Oferta de empleo
Career opportunities and professional development.. . . . Page Personnel
Vizcaya , Hace 7 horas y 21 minutos.
Válido hasta 06/02/2017