about business partnering in its truest sense. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will play a critical role in delivering the HR plan at our location fulfilment centre.
You will work closely with the operations team providing pragmatic, commercial and employee-focussed advice and support to a client group of approximately 5 operations managers and 10 area (shift) managers as well as several support functions. You will utilise your excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills to drive employee engagement and manage change, ensuring that we retain motivated teams of employees who can deliver an excellent service to our customers.
As a HR Business Partner, you will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions across all levels on a daily basis. You will get exposure to many different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on national HR projects. Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
Business Area: Operations – Fulfilment Centre
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is completed on behalf of our customers and meeting and often exceeding their expectations makes us feel good.
The Operations team in our fulfilment centres are responsible for managing a vast range of fast-moving inventory. From receiving into the fulfilment centre to stowing, picking, packing and shipping to our customers, they work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
The HR Business Partner works as an integral part of the HR and wider site management team and manages a HR Assistant.
- Recruitment and Selection All Amazon leaders are challenged to Hire and Develop the Best – it’s one of our leadership principles.
- You’ll support this by liaising with hiring managers and the talent acquisition team to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner with high calibre candidates.
- You’ll work with the operations team to ensure that there is a robust succession plan in place and that we are developing our leaders and getting them ready for the next challenge.
- You will also support the site’s resourcing plan, taking responsibility as necessary for seasonal temporary recruitment through our agency partners, making sure that we select employees who want to exceed customer expectations.
- Employee Relations & Engagement Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do.
- We need to care about our employees so they can care about our customers.
- You’ll help develop and deliver engagement and communication plans which drive engagement, so you’ll instinctively know what’s best. You’re Right, A Lot.
- You’ll also provide support to line managers in employee relations and employment law, ensuring that our employment policies are implemented fairly and consistently.
- Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning Our annual leadership review ensures that top talent is retained and developed within Amazon.
- You’re at the heart of this, organising the review process and providing assistance and coaching to line managers on performance development.
- You’ll work in partnership with the site’s learning and development team to make sure that appropriate learning interventions are in place to support the site’s succession plan and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Generalist HR. Your generalist HR skills and leadership ability will ensure that the HR team provide an exceptional service to your internal customers. <. . . .
Zaragoza Sobradiel, Hace 1 día y 5 horas.
Válido hasta 21/10/2017