Mobile Software Developer. Purpose & Overall Relevance
for the Organization:
- Ensure high quality of development work delivered with native mobile applications. The expectation is that higher quality of code will lead to better consumer experiences on mobile devices.
- Optimize / Reduce the amount of rework, thereby improving the total cost of development, through standardization, re-usability and first time quality
- Perform coding and development with coding/leading by example in mind for internal and external development teams.
- Support the Creation / modification of and roll-out development guidelines, tools and processes for Development across all relevant areas
- Decompose overall solution design into manageable technical work packages which can then become the basis for development by an external partner / development pool or resources
- When necessary, develop technical specifications for development work to be outsourced to an external partner
- Act as the technical lead for the Project by steering the development activities of external partners / developers - through best practices, desired coding standards, etc.
- Perform code review to establish conformance to standards and desired quality levels.
- When necessary, perform coding and development go fulfil project goals
- Project Management: Ensure project demand can be balanced with resource availability, enabling development services to be provided in a timely, high quality and cost efficient manner in order to meet agreed project timelines
- Finance Planning: Track and monitor of actual technical work package development costs, and related external effort
- Communication: Use appropriate and effective communication methods to Development stakeholder community; coordination with other organizations to deliver a seamless overall software delivery experience and ecosystem integrated solutions.
- Development team lead in steering vendor resources for development activities
- Code review and acceptance of the vendor development deliverables
- Monitor and approve effort spent by external developers on technical work packages assigned to them
- Product teams within DBC
- Service vendors for development
- DevOps teams
- Support teams
- Vendor Management team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong hands-on Software Development background
- Willingness and passion to code and develop technical artifacts as required
- Proven working experience with different SDLC methods (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible environment & Patience to work under pressure
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Specific Skills (vary by different technologies)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 4-6+ years in tech with development / hands-on coding experience
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience. . . .
Zaragoza Zaragoza, Hace 1 día y 13 horas.
Válido hasta 22/12/2017